Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Ungrateful Bastards

Anonymous said...

SNOOOOOOOOOOZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! I think Jamie's blog is more exciting


Yes, that's right. You all are ungrateful Bastards. Last year I brought you all sorts of funny. And my reward? Increased expectations and demands to bring the funny. Well, there is nothing funny about riding with you guys. I hate you all. You are all on my Bastardo list.

When Pruitt rides hard, instead of fetting him with roses and having the beautiful ladies of Wines of Washington hand feed him grapes you attack! Instead of gentile words of encouragement you mention how PDog appears to be 6 months pregnant.

It is scientifically proven that PDog's pace is the best pace and the pace you should ride at. But do you care that PDog has taken great pains to ride at the best pace? No, you attack and attack and make fun of PDog while he convulses on the ground from Oxygen debt.

I hate you.

But I love you too.

I am confused.

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 01, 2007 9:40:00 AM, Blogger Old as dirt said...

Life is cruel sometimes, suck it up and suffer with the rest of us!

 
At Wednesday, August 01, 2007 9:42:00 AM, Blogger Old as dirt said...

And, anyway we're all slacking on the blogging front (except K-Man and maybe Buckeye) It's summertime, time to ride NOT blog!!

 
At Wednesday, August 01, 2007 1:30:00 PM, Blogger PNWBuckeye said...

I only thought that you were 5 months pregnant

 
At Wednesday, August 01, 2007 6:00:00 PM, Blogger Argentius said...

I was just about to blog about not bloggin' much.

The berries were an exception, though, I wanted to brag!

Even Kman's cheating a bit, he's just posting neat race results...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home